Monday 22 June 2015

The Other Face of Barcelona

Hello BecomingBarcelonian reader, today i am writing this text a little bit depressed. Because something bad happened last night.
There is a problem which exists in Barcelona, thieves. They are incredibly professional and dangerous and the most of them are not Spanish, they are immigrants. 
Last night me and my two friends sit in front of a closed shop and we were talking, laughing around 11pm. It was a really big street close to Plaza Catalunya. I am saying that because I want you to know it was not a backstreet or small Barri Gotic place, it was downtown. Then a man closed to us and sit in front of me my friend. He was saying something but we did not get it. Then he put a paper between me and my friend. A friend of mine hold the man´s arm and I sad police. The man took the paper and go away from us with his friend. We thought like he scared. But after 5 minutes we realized actually he did not scared at all. He stole my friends phone with the paper. Because he put the paper on the phone. Then he took the paper with the phone and we did not realize at all. He was so professional. Maybe we are so lucky to not realizing it. Because maybe he has knife or gun or something else and he could have hurt one of us. And it would be the worst scenario. After realized the phone is gone I felt nothing. Because my friends came to Barcelona on this date for me. And I wanted to sit in front of that shop. And this happened. I felt myself so quilty. And I just looked to the road without any sense. My friend who stolen her phone was calm. But i could not stay calm.

All my life I thought like these kind of things does not happen to me or to my relatives. To seen all the incident alive, effected me bad. I still feel so sad. Because it was the last  hours for my friends in Barcelona, they had a flight to Madrid 3 hours later and it has happened. Finally, I wanted to say to you all this writing, please be careful and if you are careful but this happened be calm and think like that “It has meant to be and it has done, there is nothing to do, lets move on.” There is always a possibility for come true this kind of situations in every country, but you have to be more careful in Barcelona if you do not want to have a bad memory. Have a nice day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment